All of our Francini Inc. locations are open and are adhering to the directives of the CDC and local governments to protect the health and safety of our employees and customers from COVID-19 including:
- Encouraging employees to stay at home if they are sick.
- Requiring regular hand washing or using of alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Limiting group sizes to 10 or less people.
- Maintaining distance of 6 feet apart.
- Prohibiting food and beverage until further notice.
In addition we’ve adapted our business in order to serve you in the following ways:
- Order ahead and pick-up in store.
- Free delivery of materials. All staff is practicing social distancing. If you do not want to sign delivery receipts, we are accepting email and/or text message delivery confirmations.
- Showrooms remain open. Please contact a location nearest you for specific schedule and hours.
- We are also happy to offer a virtual consultation via FaceTime to serve your needs if you are unable and/or unwilling to come into the showroom.
- We are also able to send videos and photographs of any material upon request.
- View and pay your bill over the phone by calling the location nearest you.
As we continue to adapt to the country's needs, we want to make sure we're doing everything we can to keep our locations open and support our customers. In the event of a location closure, our website will have the most current information.