The value of housing in Boise has been soaring ever upward over the past couple of years, with a 17.56% increase in sale price compared to last year. If you are a homeowner in the Boise area, then congratulations! Demand for real estate in Boise is much higher than the supply, and projections indicate that home values will continue to rise over the next year.
Take advantage of current trends and further increase the value of your home or business by adding high-quality stone. Elevating your home with granite, marble, or one of our other fine stones is an excellent way to beautify your space, whether you aim to sell or are simply looking to upgrade.
Selecting the Right Stone for You
Every home is unique, and choosing the right kind of stone for you is of paramount importance. Aside from being aesthetically pleasant, our stones can add functionality to surfaces in your home. Here is a brief overview of the products we offer and their advantages:
- Granite: A strong and durable stone which is excellent for heavy-use countertops, flooring and outside areas.
- Marble: Marble comes in many colors, from the traditional white to jet black and is sure to add class, splendor, (and value!) to your bathroom fixtures, wall tiles, and other surfaces. Marble is a naturally softer stone, so it needs to be protected from harsh cooking and cleaning chemicals.
- LUCASTONE™: A durable, engineered quartz that comes in a huge variety of colors that look completely natural, and will fit anywhere into your home.
- Vetrite: An innovative combination of glass, polymer, and fabric, this decorative material can be used in creative lighting applications as well as surfaces.
- FORTE Porcelain: FORTE porcelain is lightweight, strong, and customizable so it can be used in virtually any application. If you have an atypical shape you need created, FORTE may be a good choice for you.
- Soapstone: This light to dark gray stone is heat-resistant, and does not get slippery when wet, making it a great choice for cooking surfaces and bathroom floors. Vulnerable to scratches.
- Travertine: A striking warm-colored stone that is unique for its porous, "distressed" appearance. Travertine is sure to catch the eye of any potential home-buyers.
- Limestone: Colorful limestone is a hard marine rock that does well in most indoor uses. It is similar in appearance to marble, but generally more affordable, giving limestone a great return on investment for potential sellers.
Francini Incorporated Can Help You Select Stones for Your Boise Home
The experienced staff at Francini Incorporated are here to aid you in picking out the perfect stone and maximizing the value of your Boise home or business. In the current seller's market, enhancing your space with high-quality stone has never been a better idea. Contact us and see how we can take your home to the next level.